<$BlogRSDUrl$>




  • 28.1.04
    Deleted Items

    "STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL
    I am Dr O.Omonigho, We need your help to recieve the sum of Sixteen million Two hundred and Fifty thousand Dollars (US$16.25M) which represent an over invoiced contract that is floating in our system,[...]"

    "Dear Friend,
    I am Mr.Perry Botma an aide in the Netherlands to former President Charles Taylor of Liberia who is presently in exile in Nigeria. But he will want to have a trusted foreign business partner[...]"

    "I am Barrister DEINDE HARRIS, a solicitor at law. [...]
    On the 21st of April 2000, my client, his wife and their only child were involved in a car accident[...]"

    "ATTN:PRESIDENT/CEO
    DEAR FRIEND,
    I AM MRS. SESE-SEKO WIDOW OF LATE PRESIDENT MOBUTU SESE-SEKO OF ZAIRE? NOW KNOWN AS DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO (DRC). I AM MOVED TO WRITE YOU THIS LETTER,[...]"

    "Dear Friend,
    I am Barr.Young Bisala an aide in the Netherlands to former President Charles Taylor of Liberia who is presently in exile[...]"

    "DEAR SIR,
    MY NAME IS BILLY MARK,THE ELDEST SON OF MR.AKUGA MARK OF ZIMBABWE IT MIGHT BE A SURPRISE TO YOU,[...]"

    "Dear friend,
    I greet you in the Name that is above all names,As you read this,[...]"
    (Mr. Barbara Ayesha)

    "STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL & URGENT.
    I am Mr, Tony Moolman a native of Cape Town in South Africa and I am an Executive Accountant with the South Africa MINISTRY OF MINERAL RESOURCES AND ENERGY. First and foremost, I apologized using this medium to reach you for a transaction/business of this magnitude,[...]"

    "I am Mr. Richard Dafe The Branch Manager of EcoBank International, Idumota Branch,Lagos Nigeria. I have an urgent and very confidential business proposition for you.[...]"

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Creative Commons License